(Junior) Product Specialist in Private Equity Funds
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
(Junior) Product Specialist in Private Equity Funds #184194Numer ref.: 184194
Manage all aspects of the lifecycle of feeder fund products of the Private Equity Group; recurring tasks include managing and executing of fund subscriptions, capital transactions, quarterly reporting, security transfers, fee processing, pricing updates, audit engagements, launching new feeder funds in CS integrated systems, liquidations of feeder funds. You are responsible for ensuring completeness and accuracy of client and accounting data and provide periodic reports to other areas of the Bank and Investors. Coordinate with other teams including sales and client services, structuring, legal, back office, the Front, as well as external service providers and private equity fund managers. Support the COO team on managing a variety of tasks and projects aimed at improving and streamlining processes, gain an in-depth insight into Private Equity Industry.
Your future colleagues
Private Equity Group is an international team located in Wrocław, Zurich and New York of approximately 45 people. We closely collaborate on the products we offer to Credit Suisse clients, and we cover the process from A to Z. We are a very international team with colleagues coming from all continents. The Wroclaw team consists of 6 professional and very friendly people. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an independent and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions and attention to detail
- 2+ years of proven experience in Financial Industry or relevant
- Meeting high standards of work quality in fast paced environment is essential
- Phenomenal ability to analyze portfolios and market events.
- Hardworking, result oriented, ability to learn quickly with a positive attitude
- Proven ability to perform as an individual and in a team.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Good MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.