private medical care
Junior Project Accountant
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- valid for 20 daysuntil: 13 Oct 2021
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- remote recruitment
• Maintains project setup and project close in appropriate manner to ensure completeness and accuracy of project’s evidence
• Prepares client invoices in accordance with the contract terms
• Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances and all other financial aspects, prepares specialized reports and accounting data analysis
• Prepares various journal entries such as: revenue adjustments, cost accruals, provision for loss
• Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Unbilled and Unearned items, DSO
• Follows company policies, procedures and US GAAP, statutory requirements and SOX controls
• Effectively communicates with the project team during the entire life cycle of the project and provides continuous support and guidance
• Liaises with other departments, clients and outside vendors to resolve cross-functional matters
• Ensures that all deadlines are met
• Participates in internal and external audits
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent Finance or Accounting experience
• Previous experience in an international accounting environment will be an asset
• Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Good MS Excel knowledge
• Analytical skills, accuracy and focus on details
• Collaborative approach
• Willingness to support different time zones will be an asset (approx. 3-5 days per month on late shifts till 22.00)
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
• Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
• Personal development opportunities, including but not limited to, a range of professional trainings and certifications (e.g. ACCA, CIMA), post-graduate studies, English lessons
• Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
As a Junior Project Accountant, you will be joining our in-house corporate accounting department.
With a great combination of comprehensive accounting knowledge, skillful specialists and commitment to company’s success, Project Accounting is the crucial part of Jacobs finance functions. Our role is to build a bridge between clients’ satisfaction and financial aspects of project delivery. Under the umbrella of accounting principles, we help our project managers to complete project milestones and support Operations Teams in achieving global and regional targets.
Jacobs is an ACCA Approved Employer!
The ACCA Approved Employer Programme recognises employers’ high standards of staff training and development. We have proved our organisation is committed to ensuring ACCA students, affiliates and members have the right skills, ethics and competences to add value and drive the business forward.