Junior Project Manager - Enterprise Risk Management
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a junior Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) project manager, you will manage, support development and refinement of regulatory stress testing execution cycle activities, including developing execution calendars, stakeholder deliverable management and issue and risk identification. You will support in putting together presentation materials for regulatory bodies; for example, FRB and FINMA. You will produce internal status tracking reports and dashboards to show impactful views of the progress on key deliverables. Finally, you will develop and maintain relationships with business partners to provide support and guidance across all matters.
Your future colleagues
Enterprise Risk Management provides enterprise risk analysis and reporting at Group and Parent level, covering aggregate risk profile and development and oversight of firm-wide frameworks across risk appetite, risk identification & stress testing, and providing a risk perspective on capital management. Enterprise Risk Management facilitates alignment across divisional and legal entities enterprise functions and acts as the guardian and controller for Group and Parent risk strategy, risk appetite, stress testing, exposures, mitigation, and aggregate risk metrics. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- 2-4 years of proven experience in investment banking, consulting, and project management roles
- Basic understanding of accounting, finance, and the investment banking business model
- A strong analytical, logical, and numerical mind-set; proven ability to analyze specific business problems and propose tenable solutions
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, writing, and outstanding communication skills
- Be able to collaborate effectively combined with can-do and positive attitude with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives