Junior Project Manager
- Plac Konesera 9, Praga-Północ, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid for 13 daysuntil: 07 Jun 2022
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
As a Junior Project Manager, you will participate across various project stages and handle multiple projects in parallel – from study setup, questionnaire input, project handling and quality control. You will coordinate all processes on those projects which have a lifecycle ranging from 2-4 weeks to 3-6 months.
Specifically, you will:
• Support the smooth functioning of projects and overall handling of project logistics, including organization of suppliers (customers) and internal resource;
• Participate in discussions on the appropriate design and set-up of projects while understanding the key drivers of project profitability and provide cost-saving solutions where possible;
• Monitor, maintain and enhance the performance of field operations, ensuring timely and accurate delivery;
• Build strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues, your communication skills will enable you to serve as a link and liaison across the various stakeholders on project-related matters;
• Demonstrate competency in executing all elements of the project management process.
We welcome experienced candidates but also fresh graduates who share our keen interest in market research and project management. We have a very good and effective training program, and we will provide you with all necessary trainings.
As an organized individual with a keen eye for the minutiae, we expect you to demonstrate:
• Ability to create, track and update project schedules;
• Ability to prioritize and work under time pressure;
• Communication skills that enable you to engage with different stakeholders and nurture relationships with partners;
• Excellent professional communication skills in English (verbal and written);
• Commitment to high standards of process reinforcement and quality of outputs;
• Interest in technical side of project management including automation tools and platforms utilization, innovation, troubleshooting;
• Minimum intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) skills;
• 1+ year of on-the-job experience including internship (preferably, but not limited to, in project management, marketing, digital, psychology, sociology, business, market research);
• “Can do” attitude and being a team player.
What we offer
At Kantar Digital Research Centre we value transparency, diversity and open communication. We support new ideas and think different approach.
• Opportunity to excel at project management at a global scale and learn media and digital advertising effectiveness;
• Stable employment at a leading global research company in a multicultural environment;
• Private medical care plan;
• Open access to attractive training plans;
• Onboarding provided from the office to get to know each other;
• Hybrid work environment after the probation period;
• Top-notch office at Praga Koneser Centre;
• An integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver;
• We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking, your out-of-the-box thinking and initiative will be encouraged and appreciated;
• Work in a dynamic, active, bold and courageous team!
Are you looking to start your career as a Junior Project Manager? Or maybe you have 1-2 years of experience in project coordination, but you are looking for a quicker growth? We would like to reinforce our team of Project Management in our Kantar Digital Research Centre, and we want to learn more about you!
Kantar Digital Research Centre (DRC) is the operations hub that is a part of Kantar - the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company in Market Research. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organizations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
At Kantar Digital Research Centre we are currently looking for Junior Project Manager who is highly organized and detail-oriented, who will be a part of the Project Management team managing multiple international research projects and advising the best approach for setting up projects, ensuring the delivery of high-quality data.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients.
Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics. Our facilities at Koneser are adapted for those with disabilities, too.