Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Piękna 49Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
We are Airnauts, a Warsaw based digital company delivering delightful, tech driven products worldwide - just take a look at our portfolio.
Junior Project Manager
- Actively monitor and control project progress by being proactive in addressing questions, delays, risks and conflicts
- Help to set the project goals, define requirements, and organize iterations
- Drive the team to develop a project scope, objectives, detailed plans and quality metrics
- Plan for, allocate and manage resources
- Document change orders, meeting notes, performance/burn reports, timelines and financial tracking updates
- Own timely, effective project communications to ensure internal and external stakeholders are on board and aware of project status throughout the process
- Form and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations
- Act as the core to any project, rallying teams and ensuring projects are properly resourced throughout their lifecycle.
- Focus on continuous improvement, spotting opportunities for more effective ways of working and recommending solutions, both internally and to clients
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in people and process management
- Experience in working with customers (the perfect candidate must understand the customer’s business goals and needs)
- Good expertise in technical aspects, architecture and UI/UX
- Experienced with project management tools and processes
- Master's degree
- Excellent written and oral communicator (min. C1)
- Leader able to speak easily to all types of people and personalities
- Highly motivated, goal-orientation with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently to solve problems, mitigate risk, make decisions, and communicate effectively under tight deadlines and challenging situations
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Current role of Junior / Mid-level Project Manager
- Technical background (software development, quality assurance, etc.)
- Previous role of Technical Team Lead, Scrum Master, or Product Owner
- Good knowledge of all aspects of software development
- Good knowledge of various delivery processes (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Non-corporate, open mindset & analytical thinking
What can you expect from Airnauts?
- Work in a tech-focused, fast-paced and highly innovative environment
- A performance driven and fast-paced startup culture
- Chance to meet great people from around the World
- Coffee, snacks, drinks and a great startup atmosphere.