- Curie-Skłodowskiej 12, 50-381 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
FIS is a global leader in banking and payments technology as well as consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 20,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 57,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions, FIS is 361 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Coordinate day-to-day project delivery, management of project financials and drive client relationship management for assigned FIS client.
What you will be doing
- Plan and coordinate of all aspects of projects from initiation through delivery
- Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables
- Create project charters to identify project scope, critical success factors, risks, etc.
- Manage the project work plan and holds the team and project resources accountable to variances in budget and hours.
- Interact with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Oversee schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment.
- Ensure requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope
- Manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations
- May work at client sites from time to time requiring some travel.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience in leading software development projects and software development methodologies (SDLC, agile)
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines and project lifecycle
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects, e.g.: MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Ability to manage remote teams in various locations around the globe and different time zones
What we can offer:
- A modern, spacious working environment in the center of Wroclaw
- An attractive salary while learning the business
- Specialist/domain training – relating to asset management
- A stimulating learning environment to help your personal development and prepare you for exciting roles within the FinTech industry!
- Social and networking opportunities with the wider business
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Fresh fruit and veggies every week!
- Benefit multisport
- Chill and games room