Junior QA Engineer
NOVACURA POLAND sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 18Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Novacura is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify our customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. We’re passionate about creating solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
Novacura is privately held and has offices in nine countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway, Switzerland and the USA. We have appx. 130 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Novacura is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden, with a 438% growth between 2014 and 2018.
In the role as a QA you will be responsible for:
- Taking part in the process of defining the new features to ensure the high quality
- Testing our products to make sure that all of the new features meet the requirements
- Writing test cases and scenarios for our products
- Regression and service pack manual testing
- Flawless bug spotting!
- Running the automation test suite and reporting the results
- Preparing the environments for manual and automated testing
- Experience in Quality Assurance (we’re looking for experienced juniors 1 year +)
- Good understanding of testing activities in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to apply software testing concepts into practice
- We speak English on a daily basis - good command of English is necessary (B2+)
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- SQL basics
- Knowledge of testing tools and processes
- Practical business experience in IT, logistics, manufacturing
- Higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree)
Good to have:
- Testing certificates (e.g. ISTQB), or testing-related trainings
- Technical background (education, work experience)
What you’ll get:
- Brand-new work equipment
- Private healthcare
- Partial refund of benefit card for sports activities
- 1 on 1 English lesson with our awesome and friendly native speaker each week
- If you need to work from home from time to time – that’s not a problem
We strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and we aim to create an environment where our employees feel both confident and comfortable. We believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
We can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology, and we provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. We offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.