Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
AIRHELP SERVICES POLAND sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
What you’ll do:
- Ensure excellence in performing checks and audits.
- Work with Data Privacy and AML procedures.
- Maintain our internal knowledge base.
- Influence Operations Department procedures and products based on internal audit results — your work will have a direct impact on what we do.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Good command of GG sheets
- Ability to work effectively with performance targets
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
- Detail-oriented, with great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written English
What we offer
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- Lunch subsidy.
- Team days.
- Life insurance.
- Gym membership, Childcare or Public transportation subsidy.
- MacBook Air
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Events and parties
Make a real impact on travel:
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.