Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Junior Real-Estate Analyst
Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- Warszawska 18, 35-205 Rzeszów, PolskaRzeszów, podkarpackie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Junior Real-Estate AnalystNumer ref.: #4971
Who we're looking for
- University Degree in any field of study; Economics, Supply chain, or Math-related field of study will be an asset;
- A self-starter, proactive person with the ability to deal and work with people at different levels across the business environment.
- Ability to learn quickly;
- High level of analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint;
- “Can do” attitude;
- Willingness to develop, learn and go the extra mile;
- Ability to work under the pressure;
- Ability to handle multitasks
- Strong communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Real-estate experience will be an advantage;
- Basic accounting knowledge.
Your future role
- Working closely with our CE Real-Estate Manager on our office expiring leases, office moves and related negotiation with developers/landlords;
- Analyzing of real-estate market trends & insights and office costs & efficiency;
- Supporting hybrid work concept implementation across the region;
- Creating tender documentation and evaluation of supplier criteria for vendors (real-estate brokers and furniture providers);
- Managing, supporting and implementing office efficiency tools across CE;
- Consolidating large scale of data and formulate clear messages for leadership;
- Supporting with contract analysis.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Hybrid model of work - the possibility of partial work from home and office
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
- Working in an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, personal growth and networking;
- Gaining an extensive knowledge of supply chain software and inventory management.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The team is responsible for standardising procurement processes in Deloitte Central Europe. The responsibilities of the team include selection and supervision over the supplier base, price negotiations, contract signing, planning and execution of orders.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.