- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
The Junior Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist reports the Receivables Team Lead and is responsible for maximizing cash collections by enforcing payment terms
and collecting past due receivables. The person hired on this position will adhere to established policies, procedures, and approval authorities to ensure compliance with legal and statutory requirements to minimize loss to Motorola. In addition, the Junior Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for maintaining professional relationship with Motorola customers and recognizing risks associated with managed accounts in a proactive manner.
Specifically the Junior AR Specialist will:
- Monitors activity of accounts portfolio and contacts customers regarding late payments.
- Determines the appropriate method in which to collect payment against delinquent accounts and resolves customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection.
- Makes recommendations regarding the use of 3rd party assistance to collect debts.
- Assists credit analysts in setting credit limits. May also assist in the product return process
- Reviews delinquent accounts with upper management.
- Provides regular collection forecast reports to finance.
- Assists in write-offs, legal claims, and monitors customer
- bankruptcy proceedings
- 0-1 year of experience in AR area or customer support
- Ability to work on mixed shift, US hours
- Demonstrated ability to support team efforts as a team member
- Ability to develop professional expertise
- Ability to enforce payment terms & collect money from customers
- Make decisions using sound judgment and consult when appropriate
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task & prioritize
- Excellent English
- Spanish is nice to have
- Proficient in MS Excel with basic
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).