- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
- Identifying, engaging, and recruiting qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline
- Sourcing and selecting candidates and presenting them to the team
- Cultivating relationships with stakeholders and human resource business partners to provide excellent customer service.
- Entering and tracking candidate data into electronic systems and running standard reports
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments
- Experience in sourcing and attracting talents - as a must
- Being a team player - you believe in teamwork and enjoy working with others
- Working style - proactive and solution-oriented - you are curious, innovative, and persistent
- Fluent English speaker
At Pontoon we are customer-obsessed. We partner with some of the largest companies in the world to transform their talent strategies. We are game-changers who don’t believe in standing still. If you are looking to make an impact and to learn and develop, then Pontoon is the place for you to thrive.
So are looking for a company that not only caters to its clients but its employees as well? Then Pontoon is waiting for candidates like you!
Please be informed that this is a virtual role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.