Junior Recruitment Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- are eager to start your career in recruitment
- have good communication skills
- speak very good English (at least B2) and Polish
- have some previous experience in customer service/call centre environment
What will you do?
- Search for talented, multilingual Candidates, utilizing multiple sourcing channels
- Contact Candidates via phone to perform HR Interviews
- Cooperate with Internal Clients to best align the Candidates and Clients’ needs
- Update the internal Candidate Database
- Run reports on recruitment status and progress
- Work in a close-knit, family-like team of recruitment professionals!
Who will you be working with?
We are a Team of 14 recruitment professionals working in Cracow & Katowice. Finding talented people for our company is our daily bread. Although we are very passionate about our work, this is not the only factor that drives us. We all are real team players that support each other and our friendship goes well beyond the working hours. If you are looking to join a harmonious, family-like team, where you will be able to develop but also have fun, do not hesitate to hit the apply button!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.