NETGURU Sp. z o.o.
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture, based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are looking for exceptional candidates with a passion for recruitment and employer branding. Would you like to contribute to the growth of our company’s human resources?If attracting new talent is your thing, apply for this position now.
Junior Recruitment Specialist
Region Name: wielkopolskie
Salary: PLN 2,000 - 4,000
Joining Netguru as Junior Recruitment Specialist means:
- a three-month-long juniorship, during which you will learn and master the skills which will make a perfect foundation for a future promotion and a pay-rise to 4600 PLN gross,
- collaborating closely with your leader, Senior Recruitment Manager, who will always be eager to share knowledge and to help you make the full use of your potential,
- learning how to use high-quality tools, such as HubSpot, Workable and LinkedIn Recruiter Lite on a daily basis,
- high degree of independence in managing your recruitment and employer branding projects,
- a Creative Friday each week - to help you replenish your creative mind, look for area for innovation or improvement and implement new ideas.
What are the responsibilities of a Junior Recruitment Specialist?
- communicating with candidates and carrying out interviews,
- establishing the initial contact with prospective candidates through various channels and tools,
- drafting adverts and promoting job postings using a range of online and offline methods,
- participating in marketing and employer branding campaigns,
- conducting market research and analyzing data.
We want you on board if you:
- have some experience in recruitment,
- have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (CEFR C1+),
- can pro-actively source new talent and know how to attract potential employees,
- know how to write job offers in a clear and concise manner,
- have impressive communication and interpersonal skills,
- love new technologies and can quickly learn how to use various web and mobile applications and tools.
If you already have been responsible for a few full lifecycle recruitment processes for different (tech & non-tech) positions at a software house, apply for a Recruitment Specialist position.
- Contract of employment: 3600 PLN gross
- B2B contract: 4500 PLN net + VAT
- Available in: Poznań
Perks & benefits:
- Macbook and extra accessories
- Private health insurance and a multisport card
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches
- Team Retreats twice a year
- Team meet-up every two months
Don’t miss this opportunity - click „Aplikuj teraz”. We are waiting for your application until 12th of February.
If you have any questions please send an email to [email protected]