- Warszawska 18, 35-205 Rzeszów, PolskaRzeszów, podkarpackie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who we're looking for
- Proven working experience as a project coordinator/assistant, preferably in the information technology sector;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Your future role
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Participation in the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Track resource availability and allocation;
- Support Project Managers in the development of detailed project plans to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification channels to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to PMO and business management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Carry out and manage the administration of various systems;
- Keeping regular contact with other departments;
- Providing high level administrative support to the assigned Project Managers of the department.
What we offer
- Flexible working conditions (in time and geographical aspects as well);
- Challenging international environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Unique opportunity for a career and promotion;
- Attractive and competitive salary including a wide range of fringe benefits.
Deloitte Central Europe is among the region’s leading professional services firms, providing a wide range of world-class audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select public and private clients spanning multiple industries through nearly 6,000 people in 41 offices in 18 countries.
About the team
As a member of our Regional Information Technology team, you will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external parties, including vendors and both technical and business stakeholders. PM's will manage several moving project parts simultaneously in an international environment, most often remotely, while proactively driving change and delivering every project on time, within budget and scope.