- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Software design, development and maintenance, including writing unit and instrumented tests
- Documentation of software development
- Undertaking design of discrete items of functionality
- Reviewing code developed by peers
- Develop product and domain knowledge
- Communication within a team with support and testing of existing software
- Working to a SCRUM Methodology
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 2 years of commercial programming experience with development of Android application
- Hands-on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
- Deep understanding of Android App components
- Understanding of design patterns and Android system specifics/constraints, etc.
- iOS/Swift knowledge is a plus
- CI/CD basics
- Experience with source code versioning tools
- Knowledge of cloud solutions like Microsoft Azure
- Docker basics
- IoT knowledge
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-working skills
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Disciplined and organized with good attention to detail
- Effective English communication skills in both written and verbal
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.