Junior Reporting Controller / Reporting Specialist
Candidate will be responsible for preparation of consolidated financial reports form the region, support within annual budget preparation, review of financial statements in the region.
It is great opportunity for next step for candidate with about 3-4 years of experience in financial audit (BIG 4) and with high will to make a step in career path and develop within regional reporting/controlling team.
For an our Client, an international growing company, currently we are looking for Junior Finance Reporting Controller based in Warsaw.
- Preparation and consolidation of various monthly, quarterly management reports,
- Quarterly review of country level financial reporting for inclusion in Group Consolidated figures
- Assistance with annual budget preparation,
- Review of project funding requests from countries,
- Booking of transactions related to country specific Regional entities and generally providing support and assistance to other members of the Regional team,
- Monitoring and preparation of Bank Loan financial reporting,
- Preparing draw down documentation for all Bank and Shareholder loans and providing support and assistance to other members of the team related to Group/Shareholder reporting,
- Responsible for liaising between internal development, construction, property management, finance and accounting colleagues to ensure that both Bank and Shareholder fundings are received in a timely manner,
- University degree in business related field (economy, finance, accounting, business etc.,)
- Minimum 2-3 years of financial work experience, preferably in one of the big 4 International Accounting Firms (PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young) in an audit or transaction support capacity, preferably in the financial services team or real estate team or general audit or similar experience gained from working for an international company,
- Experience of critically analysing and reviewing financial information and summarising findings in a concise and understandable manner for management of the business,
- Fluent written and spoken English,
- Hands-on approach and willingness to get "into" the figures,
- Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards (IFRS or USGAAP) an advantage,
- Highly self-motivated and keen to learn,
- Must have good analytic skills and have excellent working knowledge of MS Excel,
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills,
- Detail orientated with an analytic and inquisitive mind,
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting,
Our Client can offer great career opportunity, attractive salary regarding experience, benefits, positive and very professional please of work and possibilities to grow within leader in sector.