So if you like working in a fresh and innovative environment and you like to influence your work,
you value a friendly atmosphere - join us!
Please be informed that the message of the application documents you consent to the processing of your data for the purpose of recruiting for the position, which is currently applying for.
If you want us to process your data also for future recruitment, it is necessary to post the consent, which you will find below.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by GIVT LLC Based in Warsaw in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation)). At the same time, I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
Information clause for recruitment purposes:
1. The administrator of personal data is GIVT LLC with its registered office in Warsaw at Olkuska 7, 02-604 Warsaw, www.givt.com (hereinafter "we").
2. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, i.e. a person with whom you can contact in matters related to the processing of your personal data.
3. Contact details of the data protection officer: email@example.com, GIVT LLC ul. Olkuska 7, 02 -604 Warsaw.
4. We will process your personal data with your consent in order to carry out the recruitment and selection process as part of our recruitment process - art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) Regulation.
Providing personal data required by the Labor Code is obligatory and for the remaining extent voluntary.
5. Data provided to us by external entities to whom we have entrusted with the recruitment process are provided to us based on your consent to the extent necessary to recruit and, in case of positive verification, invite you to a recruitment interview.
6. We do not pass your personal data to any third parties.
7. Your data will be processed during the recruitment period, and in the event of your voluntary consent, we will be able to store them for the purposes of future recruitment.
8. You have the right to access your data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing. You also have the right to transfer data, i.e. to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
9. If we believe that the personal data we process violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us by e-mail [email address] or by mail to the address of the data administrator indicated in point. 1 above.
 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)