Junior Researcher – Hebrew / Młodszy Specjalista ds. weryfikacji danych z językiem hebrajskim
HireRight Poland Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
Junior Researcher – Hebrew
/ Młodszy Specjalista ds. weryfikacji danych z językiem hebrajskim
- Very good command of Hebrew and English (min C1)
- No prior experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and PC Based applications
- Confidentiality Standards
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments
This role is Ideal for a student, fresh graduate, new to job market, philologist or anyone in the process of career change. We will show you how to operate in a corporate world with friendly and supporting atmosphere, which will help you better understand and adapt to changes and learn team work.
You will be responsible for verifying educational, employment, credit and criminal background of candidates in a dedicated countries for our clients. You will use Hebrew and English on a daily basis.
You will be making telephone calls, writing emails, using our systems as well as conducting database checks in order to verify details and prepare reports.
- Private Medical Care
- Edenred card
- Lunch Vouchers
- Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
- Social Fund (Holiday Allowance, Glasses Voucher)
- Bonus Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Football & Running Teams
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Professional Training
View all our current vacancies visit: www.hireright.com/emea/careers