- Uniwersytecka 18, 40-007 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
ds. weryfikacji danych)
- Very good command of English (min C1)
- No prior experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and PC Based applications
- Confidentiality Standards
- Keen to learn
This role is Ideal for a student (you can study full time and work in the same time), fresh graduate, new to job market, philologist or anyone in the process of career change. We will show you how to operate in a corporate world with friendly and supporting atmosphere, which will help you better understand and adapt to changes and learn team work.
You will be responsible for verifying educational, employment, credit and criminal background of candidates in a dedicated countries for our clients. You will use English on a daily basis.
You will be making telephone calls, talking with candidates, writing emails, using our systems as well as conducting database checks in order to verify details and prepare reports.
Working hours – from 16:00 to 24:00 – working from home.
- Private Medical Care
- Lunch Vouchers
- Group Life Insurance
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Football & Running Teams
- Bonus Plans
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Multi-sport / Edenred card
- Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
- Football Table, Darts, TV
- Social Fund (Glasses Voucher)
- Company Party
- Professional Training
View all our current vacancies visit: www.hireright.com/emea/careers