Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Junior Resourcing Specialist
Standard Chartered Bank
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa agencyjna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. What sets us apart is our diversity - of people, cultures and networks. We have more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries and a presence in 60 markets.
As we increase our focus on our business and clients based in Europe and the Americas, we're building a western hub that can support our activity in these regions a more beneficial time zone and location. The hub, located in Warsaw, focuses on managing complex, large scale, cross-border activities including financial crime compliance, cyber security, human resources and banking operations.
- Cooperate with Hiring Managers before search commences, identifying the key role and candidate requirements, and agreeing the sourcing and selection strategy, respective roles and responsibilities, and timelines.
- Provide a full consultative service to Hiring Managers with regards to the recruitment industry and market trends.
- Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business grown needs and generate diverse pools of applicants
- Partner with the Global Talent Research (GTR) team to agree on sourcing support.
- Proactively search for, identify, network with and directly contact active and passive job seekers,sourcing the very best candidates using a variety of channels that are aligned to and effectively communicate the employer brand, including:
- Online advertising (careers website, external job boards) and automated electronic candidate searches
- Database mining, contacting potential candidates who have previously applied to SCB online.
- Referrals, generating leads from applicants or employees.
- Utilising internal Talent Management data (talent lists, etc.) to drive the "internal first" agenda wherever possible.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies if required, briefing on requirements of the role and releasing via Taleo, ensuring we are communicating a clear employer value proposition via third party suppliers.
- Efficient end-to-end applicant management for each Job Requisition
- Conducting preliminary interviews, assessing candidates' talent, fit and readiness, setting realistic expectations.
- Brief and prepare candidates for further interviews with Hiring Manager or other interviewers.
- Advise Hiring Managers on the appropriate assessment tools for different roles, developing relevant interview questions and analysing selection reports (as applicable) to assess the implications of candidates' strength profiles
- Advise Hiring Managers on which candidates to progress to the next stage, ensuring the right decisions are made, challenging the business' recommendations as required
- 1 - 2 years in proven recruitment experience (in-house or search firm) of contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in effective job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment
- Able to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines
- Understanding and some experience of developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels to deliver recruitment targets within budget.
- Consulting / diagnostic skills (e.g. probing to identify underlying needs, effective questioning to provoke broader thinking about resource requirements, capability gaps etc)
- Sound communication and influencing skills, enabling the role holder to network effectively, establish credibility quickly, build sustainable relationships, relate to candidates and Hiring Managers, effectively sell Standard Chartered Bank to individuals
- Ability to deal with conflict, and remain positive when under pressure
- Customer-focused approach
- Sound reasoning skills and the ability to screen and interview applicants while making sound judgments on suitability for the role / organization
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and medium term)
- Experience of analysing recruitment management information and using this to identify and initiate improvements
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection)
- Higher education
- Fluency at English
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal & sports cards)
- 26 days of leave per year for all the employees
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre