- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
Junior Risk Controller
- Monitor and control risk positions and to ensure meeting audit requirements of consistency and correctness of the trading data as defined by the group.
- Send daily risk position reporting for all entities in the scope of Risk CoE.
- Execute reconciliations of FX trades with the brokers.
- Act as a key expert in all derivative related master data maintenance, including onboarding of new products and derivative brokers.
- Support month end closing process providing input for accounting regarding the valuation of derivatives and accounting booking of broker ledger cash flows.
- Adhoc projects on IT automation and specific business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in: Economy, Finance, Controlling or similar.
- 1-3 years of experience in: finance/audit/accounting, banking or commodity trading back-office environment.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Great command of MS Office, SAP, BW.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and detail oriented aproach.
- Proven track record in the numeric analytics.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
About the role:
As Junior Risk Controller you will be supporting the Risk Center of Expertise based in Zurich (Switzerland) in execution of back office activities of monitoring and controlling the risk positions within our different divisions.