In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Junior RTR Administrator with English -
6 months contract
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliation process
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Performing Fixed Asset accounting
- Providing audit support specific to general accounting
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, RTR) issues
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory account packs
- Performing the month end, quarter end and the year-end close process
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of required financial reports that meet or exceed the Service Level Agreement
- Responding to queries from stakeholders via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
You are The Candidate if:
- You have very good command of English
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You are detail oriented and focused on quality
- You have excellent Excel skills
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process