- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
We’re on the look-out for a
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As a Junior Sales Finance Analyst you will be accountable for Period closing and AOP/forecasting topline, supporting monthly review meetings. You will be responsible for trade spend reporting for Business Unit (BU). You will be partnering with commercial teams on daily basis.
You will play a key role in activities, such as:
- Supporting AOP process (AOP-Annual Operating Plan) by loading plan to Mosaic and adjusting calculations in the system.
- Rolling forecasts, creating new RF scenarios, loading revenue to Mosaic.
- Analyzing finance performance against KPIs.
- Assisting in month close activities.
- Validating data based on the system/input provided, final review and check in systems like Cockpit or TM1.
- Preparing and providing all revenue analyses, management reports like: daily sales reports, accounts/channels/P&Ls, promo trackers etc.
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation and submission of reports and data to the relevant Business Unit.
- Supporting promo calendar alignments.
- Developing and preparing analyses which support decision making process for Commercial teams.
- Supporting the Finance Lead in the simplification and standardization of processes/reports.
For a candidate to succeed in this role, she or he will need:
- Around 1 to 2 years of professional experience in finance planning
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferably in finance/economics area
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong ability to work in Excel
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German would be an asset
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Sound knowledge of financial systems (SAP, Tableau, financial reporting systems) would be a strong advantage
- Ability to work across markets, cultures and at all levels in the organization within virtual teams
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular