- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Junior Sales Specialist in the Regulatory Risk and Compliance area will join our rapidly growing team of Sales & Account Management. We are looking for a person who has a passion for sales and speaks fluently in Russian language. The Junior Sales professional has responsibility for driving the Risk business development activity into Russian speaking countries for existing customers and named prospects.
This position is responsible for gross recurring and outright sales revenue.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT
Our company helps equip the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunities and catalyzes changes. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS:
- Develop and manage sales pipeline in relation to our Risk & Compliance products and solutions
- Research and develop territory to build focus lists of potential customers and prospects in a “hunter” mentality
- Build stable relationships with customer contacts in AML, Compliance, Anti Bribery & Corruption and KYC Operations
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Develop and execute a business plan aiming at delivering against gross revenue
- Using market research, domain, and solution selling expertise to resolve customer queries and build an efficient sales strategy
- Developing sales and marketing proposals for customers
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry & regulatory trends and developments
- Establish, collaborate, develop, and maintain industry or other business segment contacts that lead to sales and robust pipelines
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline with weekly, monthly and quarterly focus
- Develop and maintain communication with a strong focus on collaboration to all levels of recipients
WHAT TO BRING:
- Fluency in Russian
- Proven expertise in AML, Client Screening, KYC, Enhanced Due Diligence
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills
- Market expertise in financial services or large multi-national corporations and experience in constructing sophisticated deals
- Experience in building strong relationships within large organisations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and expanding product sales environment
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.