- Aleja 20-lecia 54, 96-515 Teresin, PolskaTeresin (pow. sochaczewski), mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
For 150 years, Greiner Packaging has been developing a family business in the plastics processing industry.
Today, more than 30 GP factories, spread all over the world, meet the needs of customers
and consumers thanks to a wide range of products and technologies.
For years, Polish plants in Teresin and Grodzisk Mazowiecki have been at the forefront
of the best-managed and most effective factories.
- Supporting day to day SAP-FI operations based on Standard Operating Procedures and own accounting knowledge;
- Handling incidents and problem resolution as well as change request and enhancements;
- Validating requirements and create the process and functional designs for new common solutions;
- Performing functional testing;
- Maintaining system and user documentation.
- Accounting knowledge;
- Experience in handling business operation as SAP Key User related to general ledger, account receivable, account payable and finance and masterdata management;
- Ability to understand business processes and transfer to system requirement;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
What we offer
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market;
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths);
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, language and other trainings, commemorative gifts, subsidy for holidays);
- Life insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2021 via:
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Please be informed that the personal data administrator is Greiner packaging sp. z o. o. with its registered seat in Teresin, Al. XX-lecia 54, phone number: (46) 861 30 40, e-mail address: [email protected]
Your personal data will be processed for the current recruitment pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 point b) and c) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws of the European Union of 2016 No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
If you provide personal data beyond the scope necessary to recruit, the basis for their processing is your consent (expressed by sending your CV), which may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Your personal data will be kept for 90 days after the recruitment process is completed.
In addition, you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to object. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, however, it is a condition for participation in the recruitment procedure, and failure to do so will result in the recruitment application not being considered.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.