Olivia Business Centre Budynek Olivia Six Al. Grunwaldzka 472 DGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
As a Junior SAP Consultant, your main responsibility will be 1st line of support for Incidents and Service Requests related to customizing, reporting, user training and mass changes in SAP.
Additionally, you will also support more experienced SAP Consultants during implementation projects, enhancements and handling more complex incidents & problems resolution.
You will join our team of highly experienced SAP Consultants to support our day to day Support operations. You will get the opportunity to build your skills in SAP configuration and specialize in the respective area. You will interact with Business Users and learn Staples’ Business Processes and build your system knowledge.
- Supporting day to day SAP operations based on Standard Operating Procedures and own knowledge (customizing, LWSM, mass changes, reporting),
- Handling incidents and problem resolution as well as change request and enhancements,
- Validating requirements and create the process and functional designs for new common solutions,
- Creating functional design documents and test scenarios,
- Performing functional testing and coordinate user acceptance testing,
- Maintaining system and user documentation in designated knowledge management repositories,
- Coordinating and provide (end-user) training related the in-scope IT solutions.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in handling business operation as SAP Key User related to general ledger, account receivable, account payable and finance and masterdata management,
- Domain knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Account receivable (having worked on processes such as customer invoice postings, customer payments, payment reconciliation)
- Account payable (having worked on processes such as vendor invoice posting, vendor payments, Vendor Master data)
- General ledger (having worked on processes such as general ledger bookings, accruals, VAT reconciliation)
- Basic understanding of SAP tables, queries, SAP customizing and end-user experience in using LSWM will be an asset,
- Ability to understand business processes and translate to system requirement,
- Ability to communicate technical issues, plans, solutions, requirements from both a business and a technical perspective,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Good communication, and presentation skills,
- English advanced.
By clicking "Submit" you consent to the processing by Staples Solutions B.V. (Hoogoorddreef 62, 1101 BE Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands) and its European partners (hereinafter referred to as Staples) of your data contained in the recruitment application to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement.
We process your data indicated in the Labor Code or other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement) based on legal provisions and their submission is necessary to participate in recruitment. We process other personal data (e.g. an image) based on your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their submission does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
Your application and information, including “Personal Data”, provided while using this website will be kept confidential and will only be used by Staples to conduct the applicant's application/recruitment process, human resources analysis and employment purposes. Unless otherwise required by law, Staples will disclose your data only to those entities commissioned by the employment verification service or entities that provide Staples with human resources services, advertisements, IT service providers such as hosting and IT system suppliers, however, always under the conditions of confidentiality. Staples will not sell your personal information for use by any other company without your prior consent.
Only Staples employees involved in the application and recruitment processes will have access to the information provided. BY PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO STAPLES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STAPLES MAY USE THIS INFORMATION TO CONDUCT FOR APPLICATION / REQUEST FOR APPLICATION. THIS INCLUDES:
- Sharing this information with various managers and supervisors at Staples;
- Use of this information to evaluate your candidacy for a position at Staples;
- Disclose this information to managers or supervisors at Staples who may hold a position for which you appear to be qualified. This includes the possible disclosure of this information to managers or supervisors at Staples;
- If you receive a job offer, your data may also be shared with Staples' hiring agent;
- Use of this information to comply with reporting requirements on job applicants and employees, as required by law.
- If at any time you would like Staples to stop contacting you about possible vacancies, please send an email to [email protected]
- If at any time you want to access, modify or delete your data, you can do so by contacting the Recruitment Department by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- If any personal information you have provided to us needs to be changed, please inform Staples accordingly.
- We process your data to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for 12 months, and when you have consented to participate in future recruitment for 24 months.
Consents are voluntary and do not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected], which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.