- Poleczki 21, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Find additional information about METTLER TOLEDO by visiting our website www.mt.com.
Main location: Warsaw
- Maintain and support the Outbound Logistics IT Template.
- With the support of the team, perform and be responsible for all the Outbound Logistics related customizing and developments which are related to defects in the productive environment and / or new enhancements to the template.
- Actively contribute to the Product Team by providing inputs for design of best possible solutions for approved enhancements and accurately translate those into system functionalities.
- Create and maintain high quality functional and technical specifications.
- Support process documentation, test cases definition as well as provide inputs to the training team for training material creation.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support as well as process guidance to key users.
- Communicate and collaborate with other members of the global SCM team as well as other functional teams like Sales & Marketing, Service, Finance, MDG, HCM, etc.
- University degree in Business Science, Business Information systems or similar degree.
- Previous experience with SAP (SCM modules: SD /MM / WM would be an asset).
- Good English skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communicative team player with a result-oriented and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Knowledge or experience with SAFe methodology and / or SCRUM would be an asset.
What do we offer:
- Benefit package: medical care with dental package, wide scope of life insurance,
- Stable employment conditions on the basis of contract of employment,
- 5 days of home office per month and flexible working hours,
- Annual Bonus up to 7%,
- Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Ability to work with the newest IT technology and solutions,
- Challenging position in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the possibility to be part of the further standardization and globalization of the global corporate IT infrastructure.
- Possibility to work in an international environment with a multicultural team with the possibility to use languages on daily basis,
- Chill-out area with game console,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including e.g. roller skates, football, board games, cycling or running,
- Unlimited coffee and various kinds of tea in the office.
Want to join our team? Please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below: