Junior SAP Support Specialist with German
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation.
As an internationally operating company, is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Fluent German (written and spoken)
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in Customer Service, Call Center will be an asset
- Customer Orientation
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving orientation
- Verbal Communication Skills
The Junior SAP Support Junior Specialist is responsible for users support with all technical and functional queries regarding the use of Lufthansa SAP SRM module (Supplier Relationship Management).
The role requires answering inquiries by phone and in respective ticketing tool, resolving users’ problems, fulfilling service requests, maintaining process database and documentation and transferring issues to the respective department if not solved within first level.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information - searching independently for information in all available systems and documentation, locating, and providing information as well as exchanging knowledge with other team members in order to achieve multi-competence skills
- Determining requirements by working with German and English speaking customers; Initiating contact with the customer if needed
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues - researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing independently own solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfilling service requests - completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Informing about found SAP SRM support process/system gaps that could be improved
- Maintaining call center Jira database by entering information on regular basis
- Maintaining SAP SRM support process statistics and updating documentation
- Deciding urgency of an inquiry by predefined criteria
- Cooperating with other team members and with 2nd Level Support in order to provide the best service
- An international working environment
- Great atmosphere in a positive team
- Trainings and possibility of professional development
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 10:00
- Possibility to fulfil a dream about far journeys with attractive discounts for air tickets