Junior Software C++ Developer
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Come, and be where it begins.
Junior Software C++ DeveloperNumer ref.: 139274
Our Exciting OpportunityCurrently we are expanding our department and we are looking for a C++ developer to work in LTE/5G projects.
Our Product Development Unit Compute & Digital Silicon - PDU CDS is one of the main R&D units within Ericsson’s Radio Access Network domain. The unit is accountable for Ericsson products, including Baseband, Street Macro and Site solutions, both for SW and HW, over the full lifecycle. Compute & Digital Silicon is a competence center for common design functions (e.g. digital ASIC and FPGA, PCB layout, power, mechanics, thermal, interconnect, synchronization, security, packaging, material development) and tools. At R&D Center Poland we develop SW system and design solutions for baseband, interconnect, security and site products. We address telecommunication business needs from around the globe by delivering innovative software (e.g. 5G functionalities) meeting the highest telco quality.
- Develop software for telecommunication systems (4G, 5G)
- Test your software on real hardware
- Create technical documentation for introduced software
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Contribute to new features from the beginning (study phase)
- Work in Agile framework (Scrum), projects handled in JIRA
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science or equivalent formal technical education,
- 2+ years of experience in C++ programming (C++17 standard or higher preferred)
- Testing skills – example GTEST framework
- Basic familiarity with version control systems (GIT),
- Advanced communication in English
- Ability to innovate, adapt and respond to change
Nice to have experience with
- Static analyzer (clang static analyzer, clang-tidy, CPP-check)
- Debugging: GDB, sanitizers, Valgrind
- BASH and Python
What do we offer
- Be supported by experienced developers and wide range of technical trainings during your onboarding
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher etc)
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance
- 100% remote work is possible depending on your experience level
What´s in it for you?Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.