sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- junior specialist (Junior)
Technologies we use
Microsoft Visual Studio
About the project
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Now we are looking for developers to involve in projects where we develop and maintain software products for the world's largest retailers.
Join the Maintenance and Support team, which assures that all we create runs smoothly.
Location: This role can be located in Katowice or Wrocław
How do we work?
We are a small and flexible team of ca. 10 developers based in Wroclaw and Katowice. In our day-to-day work, we focus on fixing bugs and maintaining the world’s largest retailers’ software solution. Our typical day starts with a virtual team meeting where we split tasks, share knowledge and discuss the most complex cases. Then we get the job done. No steps to reproduce? For us, it’s not a problem – sometimes, you need to play detective to discover what’s hiding under a reported bug. Every day is a challenge here!
What makes us so unique?
• Flexibility and personal preferences are essential to us: we try to link each person’s area of interest to the existing problems and solutions
• We do not limit the job only to coding: if you’d like to grow as a solution architect or scrum master, you can be involved in such tasks
• We are an open-minded, friendly, straight-forward and a very passionate team!
Do you currently work in a non-IT industry, but you have some programming skills, or you programmed a few years ago - no problem! The junior role is what you are looking for!
• like challenges and cooperation with the others
• are eager to learn from more experienced developers
• want to gain experience working with an extensive system/application in an international organization
• are bored with doing the same tasks over and over again
• prefer to understand the whole system instead of coding one module or a part of the application
• appreciate other activities developer’s job besides coding like planning, estimating, building and delivering the SW
…then this job is for you!
Maintain and deliver bugfixes to high-end solution for the world’s largest retailers
Investigate and repair defects located in existing software
Prepare virtual machines, plan deliveries, estimate and implement small change requests
Basic knowledge of C#, .NET
Basic knowledge of MS SQL and SQL (T-SQL)
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
Knowledge or desire to learn of modern framework such as React, Knockout or Redux etc.
Experience working in an agile environment (i.e. Scrum)
Familiarity with retail specifics
What we offer
Flexi-Time & remote working
Casual dress code and plenty of free parking spaces (when working from the office)
Opportunities for international travel
Free tea, coffee & fruits
Multicultural work environment
Language courses (English, French, Polish for foreigners)
International assignments and projects
Private medical care with family option
Life and accident insurance
Multisport (partner, friend and child option included)
Full time contract of employment or B2B (according to candidate’s preference)
private medical care
remote work opportunities
employee referral program