- Strzegomska 142A, 54-429 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which stops us from becoming a corporation. Internally we all share the passion and attitudes toward development that is why our developers have own Manifesto. We deeply care about knowledge exchange and for that reason we organize WROC# conference.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
- You will be a member of a code-level support team, but you will also cooperate with 3rd/2nd level of support.
- You will be responsible for analysis, maintenance, enhancement and automation of a variety of core applications for different customers.
- You will create and improve monitoring.
- You will investigate and analyse defects in order to provide the root cause.
- You will support releases, changes, tests and planned fail-overs, and you will also take part in on-call rotation.
You are the One, if:
- You have a good command of SQL language and you have the knowledge of databases.
- You have good knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as: C#, Java or Python.
- You are good at debugging, troubleshooting, and you have good analytical skills.
- You are not afraid of Linux and shell commands.
- You have good English language skills both in writing and speaking.
- You have already worked with a source repository, such as GIT.
The typical tech stack is:
- Java 7+ or C# depending on a project.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above.
- GIT/SVN source code repository.
- Linux, KornShell.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your voice is heard – our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals, who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up to date. Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- We offer an inspiring working environment where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another.
- We offer a relocation package for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
To find out more:
- Check out our benefits.
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which keeps us from becoming just another corporation.
- Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Check our JoinUs page and Our Projects