- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
develop strong customer relations and manage customer inquiries. You will be a part of a team supporting the new innovative procurement system for EMEA region.
- Act as 1st line and/or 2nd line support activities for Philips employees within P2P area
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's queries; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Participate (support) or lead improvement projects /initiatives locally and globally
You will a part of:
Global Business Services center (GBS) based in Łódź, Poland which is part of global GBS organization. GBS delivers value added services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at different levels of organization
- Problem-solving skills
- Dynamic and customer oriented mind-set
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High self-motivation, proactive approach and a “can-do” attitude
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for detail
- Fluent level of English is essential
- Previous customer service experience included cooperation with internal customers will be an asset
- Experience in working with procurement tool (SAP, SRM, SAP Ariba) will be an asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.