We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
we currently seek
Junior Specialist – Cross-Border Compensation
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit|| ||financial services audit|| ||tax|| ||advisory|| ||the law firm D. Dobkowski|| ||bookkeeping|
- Manage comprehensive payroll related data for our clients’ cross border employees including review and analysis of expatriate payroll, compensation, benefits, global mobility, and other assignment-related issues.
- Manage all aspects of tax compliance with regard to incentive compensation for our clients’ cross border employees.
- Work with multinational clients and third party vendors and serve as a day-to-day resource for the global KPMG network.
- Get actively involved in technology improvements and business development related activities with respect to compensation reporting compliance.
- Establish and maintain great relationship within the global KPMG network as well as our global client base.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- New graduates or maximum of two years’ professional work experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English are a must. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel) and general data management tools.
- Good analytical and organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities.
- Forward-thinking and persuasive personality.
- An eye for detail even when faced with large quantities of data from variety of sources.
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space • massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance • tickets to the cinema and theatre • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors