Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Junior Specialist in Core HR Team
- Providing operational and administrative support with regards to the HR records and personal data of the employees of our clients;
- Managing employee personal data in the system by making all updates and changes to information, answering questions by email and telephone, preparing letters, documentation and reports.
- Fluent English - C1 Level (CEFR scale or equivalent);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is a must);
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
- Teamwork skills;
- University degree preferable;
- 6 months of previous experience in administration or HR will be an asset;
- Experience in International organization will be an asset;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions