(Junior) Specialist In Trade And E-communication Surveillance And Monitoring
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Compliance Surveillance Specialist to protect the integrity of the bank and its clients by uncovering potentially abusive market and internal activities. In this role, you will manage, analyze potential breaches and take an investigative approach to assess the legitimacy, evaluate the severity and its ultimate impact. While doing this, you will build and maintain strong relationships with high-level partners around the world (e.g. Front Offices, Compliance Departments, Traders), and support the deployment of activities assisting in the development and reputation of not only the department, but also the bank as a whole.
Your future colleagues
The team is full of dedicated and highly-knowledgeable analysts in the sphere of compliance surveillance. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a co-worker who will shares our passion and high standards for ensuring the soundness of our institution. Become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven understanding of the Trading and/or Banking industries and applicable global regulatory environment. Knowledge of Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters or equivalent would be an asset
- Awareness of the complexity of financial products and services.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other foreign language would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- A University degree in Finance, Economics, Law, or a related field; specialization in Capital Markets or Banking.
- Hardworking, results oriented with outstanding analytical skills, attention to details and passion for acquiring new knowledge. A self-starter with motivation for professional development, motivated to work in an international environment.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives