- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What can you expect?
EBSC has taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes policy management, claims, procurement, data management, billing, sales support activities and other. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers from European region, mainly from Italy.
What is in it for you?
- Personal growth opportunities in truly international environment,
- Working from home due to Covid situation (exceptional, rare visits at the office might be involved),
- Casual dress code and integration events (for the time being executed fully online),
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card).
We will count on you to:
- Support insurance brokers by record keeping and entry into our system,
- Organize, plan and monitor efficient communications with internal and external stakeholders,
- Analyze documentation received from clients in accordance with internal procedures and obey rules agreed with the client,
- Identify opportunities for improvement within operational processes,
- Maintain a solid understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation.
What you need to have:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Italian,
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent attention to detail.
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues,
- Open minded with fast learning capabilities,
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.