- Prosta 68, 00-838 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
European Business Support Center, the Center of Excellence based in Warsaw, has taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes client onboarding, policy servicing, fiduciary and other corporate service activities. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers from Marsh Norway.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Casual dress code and integration events
- Variety of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card)
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Support insurance brokers from Norway in administrative activities
- Manage insurance policies by creating documentation, introducing changes in systems, generating summaries
- Data collection and consolidation
- Cooperation in process transitions from abroad
- Support insurance brokers in expenses’ settlements and other sales support activities
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Very good English and good knowledge of Norwegian (B2)
- Good command of MS Office
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues
- Open minded with fast learning capabilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Business casual dress code
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card)
- Office building in Warsaw city center
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- HOME OFFICE AND FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- GREAT OFFICE LOCATION
- CASUAL DRESSCODE
- INTEGRATION EVENTS
- LUNCH CARD
- SPORTS CARD
- LIFE INSURANCE