Junior SQL/ETL Data Migration Specialist (SAP)
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- praca zdalna
Junior SQL/ETL Data Migration Specialist (SAP)Numer ref.: 356501
Right now, we are looking for an SAP Junior Consultant to join our EY GDS Technology Consulting Team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
As a member of our team, you’ll get a chance to boost your career as SAP Consultant. You will have opportunity to grow in SAP Business Intelligence field. Depending on business requirements you will have opportunity to gain respective knowledge to be able to start supporting SAP implementation and maintenance projects.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll be supporting internal and external project Teams to deliver value to our clients. You will learn by delivering project tasks respectively to your experience. All of this and even more in multinational and multicultural environment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- To be a Team player and proactive to support others in project tasks
- Readiness and courage to take up and deliver challenging tasks
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Open mind and willingness to learn fast
- Very good analytical skills
- Understanding of logistics processes
- Business background or knowledge in SAP Business Intelligence; SQL skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Higher Education Degree (or last year of studies)
- To be willing to travel on business
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or other European language is an advantage
- Good sense of humour
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area of expertise. If you think that: you’re ready to become an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humour and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment