- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Global job purpose
Responsible for the timely and qualitative execution of Accounting Platform Operations for Management Accounting (with focus on Value Flow Management), according to the defined activity split in the area of responsibility.
Ensures reliable figures in group and local reports on a "fit for purpose" level in his / her scope of responsibility in accordance with the BKA and the BMA directives, considering the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and according to the country specific legislation and country specific tax compliance accounting treatment allowing certification by external auditors.
Manages and leads topics functionally, working as senior expert for Service Accounting topics.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Be and act as the expert within assigned team, supporting and providing functional guidance to other colleagues
- Contributes to expert communities through global calls and other media
- Interacts with key business functions (e.g. Controlling, Procurement, Product Supply, etc.) to ensure proper accounting for the particular areas of operation
- Partners with the Global Office (GO) to ensure globally defined standards and activity splits, as well as liaises with the Service Center Manila/Barcelona regarding closing issues and to implement desired and necessary processes and changes
- Interacts with internal and external auditors ensuring prompt response to audit requests. Perform appropriate ICS controls
- Contributes to local as well small global projects, legal entities and system mergers, acquisitions or divestitures
- Performs service accounting & project invoicing including analysis of requests and checks of master data (MD) parameters, requests master data, creates relevant SD – order and generate invoices
- Asset Sale invoicing including analysis of requests and checks of master data (MD) parameters, requests master data, creates relevant SD – order and generate invoices
- Performs specialized ad hoc support and project support specific to own area of expertise
- Supports external & internal audit and perform ICS controls in his/her own area of expertise and responsibility
- Supports the overall closing process and ensures timely and accurate respective closing activities delivery of legal entity in scope.
- Gives expert support regarding assigned LEs closing process in some critical areas and topics. Identifies possible issues and manages changes. Performs and uses escalation management.
- Reviews closing results and follows up with divisions and functions; Performs manual postings where applicable
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years professional experience in General Accounting, Product Costing, Financial Analysis or similar fields
- Fundamental understanding of global accounting and controlling processes and their point of intersection with other business processes
- Profound knowledge of subgroup value flows and controlling logic are mandatory
- Understanding of business in particular production processes, system and process needs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity and usage of sound judgement in making decisions
- Advanced skills and courage for proactive communication and consultancy/alignment with stakeholders and business contacts.
- Proficient in SAP FI / CO module, good overview of interfaces with other modules
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Bayer Group accounting and reporting requirements, especially PA/IV and/or VFM in accordance with the Bayer Management Accounting Directive
- Prior experience in a cost accounting/controlling positions with demonstrated ability for functional leadership
- General SAP knowledge and/or SAP Product Costing expertise
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Account (CMA)
- Knowledge of German or other languages
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.