- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Junior Subject Matter Leader in Asset Management CoE TeamNumer ref.: 326583
- Be and act as the senior expert within assigned team and beyond, leading some functional areas within the team and providing guidance to other colleagues.
- Steer, actively participate and contribute at and to Asset Management communities through global calls and other media.
- Interact with key business functions (e.g. Controlling, Procurement, Product Supply, Legal, Financial Accounting etc.) to ensure proper accounting for the particular areas of operation.
- Partner with the Regional Asset Management Business Partners (RAM BP) and Global Process Governance (GPG) to ensure globally defined standards and activity splits, as well as liaise with the SSCDN network regarding R2R issues and to implement desired and necessary processes and changes.
- Ensures operational effectiveness of the internal control system relevant to the preparation and presentation of the Financial Statements that are free from material misstatement in close cooperation with Bayer´s Shared Service Center Network and Outsourcing Provider of LE/group of LE.
- Contribute to global as well local projects, legal entities and system mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
- Challenge Status quo on business requirements following the "fit for purpose" concept, adding value through consultancy, solutions proposals and complexity reductions.
- Identify opportunities on business requirements based on the "fit for purpose" concept, adding value through consultancy, solutions proposals and complexity reductions.
- Identify possible issues and subsequently manage changes. Perform and use escalation management.
- Support optimization projects and continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve quality and efficiency
- Monitor and contribute actively to achieve Service Levels of Accounting in collaboration with SSCDN.
- University degree preferable in Accounting Finance, Tax, Economics or relevant degree.
- Accounting certificate - beneficial.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Accounting, Controlling, Taxes, Financial Analysis similar fields.
- Fundamental understanding of global accounting, controlling and tax processes and their point of intersection with other business processes.
- Advanced level of knowledge of technical accounting and financial reporting in a corporate environment according to IFRS.
- English B2
- Advanced with enterprise-wide business systems (Fl / CO modules of SAP) and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced level of experience with Financial Accounting IT Enablers.
- Experience in SLAN as beneficial
- Experience in International process trainings, workshops and conferences organization.
- Experience in leading technical projects (processes, organization and people).
- Advanced level of capabilities to lead change, projects and initiatives.
- Advanced leveI of capability to collaborate task/ project oriented without geographical, organizational or functional boarders.
- Capability to develop alternative solutions to problems and handle complex problems independently.
- Ability to use Data Analytics, visualization tools and methodologies to manage Financial Data quality (data structures and hierarchies, interconnected) for various stakeholder and different purposes.
- Good level of capability to translate digital technologies into processes (in — and outside accounting and outside Bayer).
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, initiative and reliability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and promptly at all levels of the organization, supporting department objectives and management decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity and usage of sound judgement in making decisions
- Advanced skills and courage for proactive communication and consultancy/alignment with stakeholders and business contacts.
- Advanced level of ability to establish and maintain a sustainable stakeholder network.
- Good level of capability to facilitate and execute business model-„ portfolio- divestments) and IT changes to enable the strategies of divisions and functions and to ensure the integrity of the financial statements.
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.