#1 AI Marketing Employer
Synerise is a leader in marketing cloud technology.
We offer next-generation capabilities that combine AI-enhanced customer intelligence with personalized omnichannel communication at scale. Synerise delivers all the tools for B2C & B2B enterprises to successfully manage their customer relationships across channels and in real time.
This type of technology requires an outstanding team, so we would like to talk to you about taking the next step in your career and joining us at Synerise. We're always on the lookout for ambitious, talented additions to our team so get in touch today!
Junior SysOps / IT Helpdesk
depending on qualifications
As a Junior SysOps / IT Helpdesk you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Azure, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Ansible. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
- maintenance, configuration and management of the IT infrastructure: virtual servers (kvm / proxmox and azure), physical servers, load balancers
- implementation and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure (MS Azure)
- infrastructure coding (terraform)
- coding configuration (Ansible)
- creating tools and scripts (python, bash, go)
- ensuring continuity of the programming environment and continuous integration (Git, Jenkins, Shippable)
- cooperation with programmers, helping Devs and Ops teams with their tasks
- administration of users and o365 services
- supporting other users and helping them to use the company's IT resources
- through knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos)
- practical experience with at least three of: nginx, apache2, mysql, postgresql, bind, postfix, openvpn, strongswan
- ability to solve basic problems in Mac OS, Windows environments
- general IT knowledge related to office equipment (laptops, monitors, printers)
- good self-organization and focus on the goals
- ability to prioritize tasks
- good communication skills
- master’s degree (or students in their final two years)
- communicative level of English (B2 level)
- strong desire to learn, develop and improve skills
- knowledge of JIRA / Confluence
- knowledge of LAN / WAN (switches, routers, FW, VPN)
- knowledge of cloud operations (Azure is a plus)
- knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (kafka, zookeeper, hbase)
- knowledge of Kubernetes cluster
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned Ops team with extensive professional experience
- learn Scrum and DevOps philosophies and metodologies
- hardware and software chosen by you
- flexible working hours - you can start your work between 7 and 10AM
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.