Junior System Administrator
- Chłodna 64Warszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- pracodawca nie wymaga CV
- rekrutacja zdalna
Are you an aspiring Junior System Administrator interested in joining an innovative, software solutions business on a B2B contract / self-employed basis?
Propylon is listed as one of the top “Great Places To Work”, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland; we applied for the accreditation on three occasions and we’re proud to have achieved this every time (2016, 2018 and 2020). Our vision is to disrupt the legal landscape with innovative solutions that simplify the complex and connect people with the law.
This is an independent contractor or full-time opportunity based in Warsaw; we are currently permitting remote working during the COVID-19 restrictions though regular office attendance will be expected in the future with plenty of home-working flexibility enabled also.
- Support, monitor and troubleshoot Linux servers and storage on a need basis - on prem and in Cloud (patching, resizing, tuning, hardening)
- Installation of new environments locally and in Cloud
- Maintenance and improvement of monitoring system
- Task automation with Ansible and Terraform
- Fluent in English
- Basic operating systems knowledge (Linux - a must, Windows - nice to have)
- Basic SQL knowledge (MariaDB and postgresql)
- At least 1-year experience on similar position
Nice to have:
- Base knowledge of AWS or any other cloud services provider
We are looking to move quickly on this opening so if you fit the above job description, please send in your application as soon as possible in ordered to be considered.