sharing the costs of sports activities
- Królowej Jadwigi 43, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
This is the role
At RGBS we are looking to hire you as the JuniorTalent Recruiter to support HR recruitment processes in partnership with local Recruiters and Hiring managers. You deliver high quality professional level candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing and pipelining methodologies, social media, branding, and other tools. You will play a key part in growing and maturing a range of HR services from Poznan. This role is for fixed period of 18 months with possibility to prolong.
• Ensure that the ROCKWOOL group is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruitment process;
• Lead end to end recruitment process for junior roles in Rockwool Global Business Services in Poznan;
• Manage all recruitment logistics - conduct pre-screen calls, candidate reference checks and schedule interviews;
• Ensure high quality candidate experience is in place;
• Handle all aspects of sourcing process for positions across different ROCKWOOL locations;
• Measure and track performance metrics to drive continuous improvements;
• Identify optimal sourcing strategies, ensuring top quality candidates in the shortest possible time frame to support business initiatives;
• Maximize effectiveness of recruitment processes;
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and team goals;
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions.
University graduate within Human Resources, business administration, sociology or other related to people area;
Fluency in English – minimum level B2 is required;
Knowledge of full cycle recruitment processes and experience in sourcing for at least 1 year or more;
Preferred experience in agency recruitment within IT/DIGITAL area;
Excellent candidate assessment and relationship building skills are critical;
Track record of utilizing creative recruiting strategies and talent building initiatives;
Focused on providing excellent candidate experience;
Proactive in exploring new recruiting channels and improving existing processes;
Motivated, independent, result oriented and eager to learn.
What we offer
By joining our team, you become a part of the people-centric work environment in a Danish company with a comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity-based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Rozmowa z Managerem i HR
Rockwool Global Business Service Center Sp. z o.o.
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) is a multifunctional competence center of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting and IT, HR, Group Technology services for ROCKWOOL group entities. We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include honesty, responsibility, efficiency, passion, entrepreneurship are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.