The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development Centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Lighting Systems – Lighting Development Center
As a result of growth of our organization, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center in Chrzanów.
In Chrzanów Site we focus on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars. These products have a high level of technology content such as LED, electronics, optics as well as a very attractive styling.The main manufacturing processes such as metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections are highly advanced. Valeo constantly innovates to improve the product performance, comfort and safety.
Valeo provides exceptional employee conditions and develops talents throughout all levels of organisation. We offer our employees opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for:
Junior Technical Support Engineer
Localization: Chrzanów near Krakow
- Providing technical support for CAD users;
- Configuration of CAD packages;
- First analysis of incidents;
- Coordination with local IS Shared Services and IT Centers for solving R&D IS issues;
- Manages all related licenses, collects data.
- Have an engineer’s or master’s degree;
- Have 1 year of experience on similar position;
- Have practical knowledge of Information Systems;
- Have specific experience in R&D and project management IS tools, as an additional advantage;
- Have very good English skills;
- Be very good at work- and self-organization.
What can we offer you:
- Opportunity to create completely new Development Center;
- International training program;
- Possibility to work with innovative automotive technologies;
- Possibility of professional development in an international environment;
- Competitive salary based on competencies and experience;
- Stable employment under a permanent contract;
- Attractive benefits’ package;
- Access to tools, systems and methodologies used according to the highest automotive standards.