- aleja Powstańców Śląskich 26, 30-570 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Junior Technical Writer
A regular day at work:
Our engineers communicate with a complex language and technical specification but Electrolux wants their products to be easy to understand and use. For this reason, a Junior Technical Writer is a key person to comprehend how appliances operate at the Engineer’s level but to describe it in a simple and clear way at the Consumer’s level.
Who you are:
- Skilled communicator. Effective in searching for information and analyzing it.
- Precise, with great attention to detail and focused on maintaining high quality of work.
- Multitasker. Good in setting right priorities in challenging environment and working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player. Able to work with shared content, in constant communication with Team members.
- Quick Learner. Quickly building skills in using complex Content Management System and business specific databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in technical field (or linguistics but supported with technical skills).
- Fluency in English as a main language of communication/content creation.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Advanced task management skills.
- Good understanding of household appliances technology.
- Ability to effectively acquire information from remote interfaces and databases.
- Structured way of working with technical information, combined with consumer-oriented approach.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Interesting job in international environment.
- Challenging tasks to encounter every day.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications.
- Work in a friendly environment.
- Attractive social benefits packet.