- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Junior Transfer Agent will be responsible for the processing of trades, trailer fee calculations and other related tasks for funds. Specifics responsibilities include: upload any automated deals, create daily reports and handle of queries
- Process trades, dividends and Rebates on relevant dealing day.
- Prepare daily reporting within strict deadlines in line with Fund requirements
- Load balances and NAVs into the system.
- Update Fund Accounting and clients on trading activity.
- Prepare daily/monthly reports.
- Resolve internal and external queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the customers and their shareholders.
- Strong interest in banking area
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BA/BS degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience/internship.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong English skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Aptitude for documentation management, accuracy and organization.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at the same time.
- Adaptable to changes in fast pace environment
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.