- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Daily operations of Corporate In-house bank as part of Treasury Back Office:
- Reconciliations of account balances and positions vs. bank statements
- Reconciliation / clearing of the Payment Request Account
- Investigation of bank reconciling items and the reconciling of the In House Bank (IHB) accounts in SAP.
- Maintenance of Treasury Master Data within SAP and ebanking platforms
- MM and FX transactions validation and processing (including derivatives, debt market) and issue treasury transactions confirmations (paper or via Finastra)
- Prepare and conduct inter-bank and intra-group settlements
- Responsible for market data update in Treasury System
- Participation in month-end preparatory process including:
- Consolidation of Treasury month-end positions including interest capitalization and accruals
- Derivatives valuation including risk management transactions (hedge accounting)
- Support Treasury Manager and Expert in process and system improvements by proposing optimization, simplification and automation;
- Handle ad-hoc tasks delegated by the Treasury Manager;
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree or last year student (Accounting, Finance, Corporate Finance or Computer science)
- Willingness to learn and develop in area of Treasury and Corporate Finance
- Accomplished/Studying towards a recognized treasury or accounting qualification (ACT/CFA/CTP/CIMA/ACCA) is a plus
- Up to 1 years of working in the field of corporate treasury and/or finance accounting with specific involvement in analytical work, preferably in a large multinational organization.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user (VBA/SQL is a plus)
- Strong analytical, technical skills in a methodical organized manner
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.