- Pastelowa 6, 61-001 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
It takes nothing less than the extraordinary to satisfy people with the highest standards. Since our establishment in 1899, we have reached this very goal with our enduring brand promise, ’Immer Besser.’. We achieve inspiring results and redefine excellence every day with our strong brand, pioneering products, and award-winning services. This is why Miele is one of the most trusted and desirable premium brands in the world today.
For our new established center Miele Global Services we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
You will be responsible for:
- data collection and preparation of specific reports for Treasury;
- generation, validation and distribution of standard reports;
- development of reporting cockpits;
- checking and ensuring data quality and completeness of the related reporting content;
- performing pre-analysis/data-checks;
- daily cooperation with internal customers.
What we expect:
- experience in SAP (nice to have, not necessary) and Microsoft Office applications, very good knowledge of Excel;
- fluent written and spoken English;
- ability to identify and communicate potentials for process improvements;
- high attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- service orientation with high commitment and resilience;
- independent approach to work, team spirit and strong communication skills.
What we offer:
- work in a professional, multinational and dynamic environment;
- extensive benefit package (including private healthcare and Multisport card);
- work based on work-life balance concept;
- friendly and supportive working atmosphere;
- opportunity to grow and develop in a team of professionals;
- possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects.