Junior UX Interaction Designer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology–with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across
the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Designing outstanding digital products and services in the creative and collaborative environment in our new UX studio
- Collaboration with different disciplines (UX researchers, software developers and product owners) and domain experts in an international context
- Participation in user research (in co-operation with UX researchers), and creation of personas, user flows, customer journey maps etc. to deliver delightful user experience.
- Creation and application of wireframes, information architecture and interaction guidelines for our software products – and testing it with real users
- Support and guidance from senior UX colleagues
What distinguishes you:
- 1-2 years of working experience in the field of UX and service design, demonstrated in portfolio
- Understanding of UCD methodology
- Experience in participation in workshops with stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Experience in conducting user research and usability testing
- Strong working knowledge of usability principles and design trends for both mobile and web
- Experience in using various UX techniques (personas, user flows, customer journey maps etc.), to transform complex requirements into intuitive and functional interfaces, which solve real users’ problems
- High level of proficiency in design software like Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamic etc.
- High English language proficiency, moreover German language would be beneficial
- UI or visual design experience is not required but definitely beneficial
- Respected work-life balance due to actively plan your time yourself
- Great working atmosphere and co-operation with our UX team in Stuttgart, which brings in the possibility of travelling
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)