(Junior) Web Publisher
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
(Junior) Web Publisher #193259Numer ref.: 193259
Your field of responsibility
As a member of Online Publishing & Projects team, you will be responsible for the execution of online Marketing projects, especially in the area of creation and maintenance of the Swiss Universal Bank’s websites dedicated to the banks’ domestic market. You will be working directly with the content owners and you will be providing the advice on site improvement options in the area of Content Management System.
By joining this team, you will have a chance to build-up your career by developing your skills in web publishing and digital marketing field. Our dynamic and creative team puts a special focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing and personal development of our specialists.
As a Web Publisher, you will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of Credit Suisse websites and newsletters
- Regular as well as project-based content publishing and updates
- Building the webpages for dedicated marketing campaigns and activities
- Graphical adjustments using Photoshop
- Ensuring that corporate branding and web standards guidelines are followed
- Providing in-house expert advice on how to bring to bear online content on the bank’s website
Your future colleagues
Online Publishing & Projects in Wroclaw is a dedicated team of Digital & Data organization in Switzerland. We offer a wide range of online services, which support campaigns implementation, marketing events management and daily maintenance of online presence – according to Credit Suisse Corporate Identity guidelines. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
We are looking for a person with minimum Bachelor degree with 2-3 years of overall experience
- Content Management Systems (CMS) experience is essential
- Proven understanding of SEO standard methodologies
- Ability to communicate optimally at levels
- Proven track attention to detail
- Proactive team-player approach, with a strong ability to manage your own tasks independently in accordance with the team’s overall objectives
- Advanced English skills – required, both: spoken and written
- Background or general understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud as an asset
- Photoshop or other graphic design tools skills as an asset
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.